Welcome To Our Neighborhood!
On behalf of the Hollywood Hills Civic Association (HHCA) Board of Directors, we would like to welcome you to our website and our community. We look forward to meeting you whether it be walking down the streets, at one of our monthly meetings, or a community activity.
The primary purpose of the HHCA is to protect and enhance the quality of life in Hollywood Hills by:
• Building the interest of residents for the welfare of the neighborhood.
• Supporting the improvement of the neighborhood.
• Creating awareness of issues that affect all residents of the neighborhood.
• Encouraging participation of residents in neighborhood gatherings and initiatives.
• Representing the neighborhood and its residents.
The HHCA Boundaries
The Hollywood Hills Civic Association includes the area from Park Road to 56th Avenue going east to west, and from Sheridan Street to Washington Street going north to south.
Within our boundaries there are:
- approximately 8,000 homes, apartments, and condominiums
- approximately 600 businesses including Memorial Regional Hospital
- five schools including Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory School, Hollywood Hills and Sheridan Hills and Orange Brook Elementary Schools, and the Sheridan Technical College Campus
- Kiwanis Park, Sal Oliveri Veterans Park, Zinkil Park, and the David Park Community Center and Tennis Courts.
The Governance of the HHCA
The operation of HHCA is governed by a board of volunteer directors. The Board of Directors is elected by the community to oversee the daily functions and financial responsibilities of the HHCA. The Board is also responsible for maintaining members’ compliance with the established covenants and bylaws of the Association.
The Board of Directors meet monthly on the Tuesday before the General Meetings. If you would like to become a member of the Board, Use the contact form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell me more about the HCCA and how to become a member on the Board of Directors.