Join the HHCA
Only $25 per year per household
The purpose of the HHCA is to protect and enhance the quality of life in Hollywood Hills and Parkview at Hillcrest. Please join with your neighbors in support of this worthy cause.
Your $25 Annual Dues
- Supports monthly General Meetings
- Helps publish the HHCA newsletter and website, Hollywood Hills Today!
- Helps to fund the Hollywood Hills Civic Association Mel Pollak College Scholarships
- Supports our online and social media presence
- Support special events for all Hollywood Hills Parkview at Hillcrest residents such as Community Picnics, National Night Out, Adopt-a-Street, and Salute to our Troops
If you live in or own property bounded by Sheridan Street to Washington Street, and 56th Avenue to Park Road, or in Parkview at Hillcrest, you are eligible to be a member of the Hollywood Hills Civic Association.
Mail or drop off a check
You can mail your application to
Hollywood Hills Civic Association
PO Box 81-6044
Hollywood, FL 33081
Or bring your application and check to the next regular monthly meeting.