City of Hollywood Advisory Board Appointments
Applications are Still Being Accepted
The City of Hollywood is still seeking applicants to serve on various Boards and Committees of the City on a voluntary basis. The deadline to apply is August 4, 2022 for the City Commission to appoint on September 7, 2022. The Office of the City Clerk is currently accepting applications for vacant or expiring positions that exist on the following:
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Civil Service Board
- Education Advisory Committee
- Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board
- General Obligation Bond Oversight Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Board
- Sustainability Advisory Committee
To be considered for any appointment, applicants must comply with specific requirements for each board/committee. You can apply on line at the City’s website.
All completed interest forms must have a resume attached and be returned to the Office of the City Clerk at Hollywood City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard. For additional information, contact the Office of the City Clerk at 954.921.3211.
To get more information or to submit your application, click here.